Monday, April 17, 2017
3D Vision fix for Yooka-Laylee with extra graphics options.
- Haloing issues (smoke, water, fire, etc).
- Shooting minigame now has the crosshair at a useable depth.
- Download this file and extract its contents in the root folder of the game.
- Launch the game through a shortcut that forces exclusive fullscreen. For example: "C:\GOG\Yooka-Laylee\YookaLaylee64.exe -window-mode exclusive".
- F1: two convergence presets.
- F2: HUD depth presets.
- F3: bloom toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F4: depth of field toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F5: post process antialiasing toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F7: depth of field strength presets. Initial strength by default.
- I haven't reached the end of the game yet. I will do so when the game receives updates or more content, because I have lost my save file.
- Those updates may break 3D as it has happened with other Unity games, when developers update the engine. I will fix the game again if that happens (probably not immediately if there are going to be more updates soon).
Posted by masterotaku